Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's that Valentines Day weekend post, isn't it?

Welcome, welcome welcome. It's all star weekend, but outside of basketball, more importantly, it's Valentines Day weekend. I had a great Valentines day, spent some time talking to my lady, watched movies & wrote my first blog post for HIBACHI 2.0! It's a bi-weekly feature I'll be doing for them from now on. It's pretty exciting. My life is extremely hectic right now with college, the SLAM internship, helping run BALLISLIFE, blogging here, blogging at the 'Bachi, somehow working on a social life. All this writing is basically my backbone, my wall to lean against. I must remind myself to keep on top of it all.

This is a short post, I just felt a need to talk about it quickly. Time to watch KINDERGARTEN COP! I'll be giving you all a lengthy post on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Moose said...

Yeah! Bachi! Anyways, happy V-Day weekend, Justin.